Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I am thankful for....

A classmate that I am thankful for is Morgan! A few days after the first day of school Morgan was assigned to the seat next to me. Initially I thought she was going to a mean, know-it-all, but she actually turned out to be super nice, patient, and helpful! 
After the first week of my new English class I was really intimidated and super quiet because I didn't know anyone. Then I got to know Morgan, and she became my first friend in the class. Morgan helped me break out of my shell and feel more comfortable in class. Morgan is so helpful, always has an interesting point of view on things that we are reading, and is an excellent student all around. She is a joy to work with, and anytime I didn't understand something or didn't read she was always there to catch me up.  

I appreciate Morgan's kindness, patience, and her friendship. Morgan has made me a better student in many aspects and I appreciate this as well. For this Thanksgiving I am not only thankful for living, my family, food, my home, cable, and internet but I am also thankful for Morgan! (Thank you for everything Morgan! Happy Holidays!)

No comments:

Post a Comment